FOCUS ON Your Business...
Your business isn’t building a world-class CRM team. But that’s exactly what we do. When clients outsource their administration to our team, they experience a number of benefits:
- Expense – For less than the cost of a single employee, you get our experienced and certified team. Our simple pricing is based on the number of users you have.
- Talent – You don’t have to worry about employee turnover, performance, or struggling to keep good Salesforce talent – that’s our job.
- Experience – We work across industries and have been exposed to every feature and aspect of Sales Cloud that can drive your productivity and increase your return on investment.
- Outcomes – You don’t need to worry about benefits, paid time off, meetings, or any other issue that’s hurting your administrators’ productivity. We get the job done.
- Optimization – with insight into your sales pipeline, we ensure you have the actionable reporting you need to improve your pipeline.
- Investment – As we work, we identify and improve your Sales Cloud instance to ensure you maximize your return on technology investment.
When does outsourcing your administration make sense?
Here are some scenarios that our current clients have run into that led to them subscribing to our administrative services:
Can not justify a full-time hire
The client can not justify a full-time position but is struggling with employees that are sharing in the administrative responsibilities.
The client’s administrator is leaving or left the company and they require a temporary replacement to fill in and correct day-to-day issues.
Efficiency and Expertise
The client struggles with reaching a return on their technology investment and wants to outsource to improve productivity and efficiency with a more experienced team.
During your program, Highbridge works personally with your staff to develop your team, improve your processes, and optimize your platform. Running into an issue that’s outside an administrator’s expertise? No problem, we have sales leadership experts, integration professionals, developers, and experienced consultants ready to take on the challenge and recommend the appropriate solution.