While 2020 has been a challenge for many companies, Highbridge’s launch has captured the attention of CIOReview. We were awarded the Most Promising CRM Consulting / Service Companies of 2020 – recognized some of the unique ways that we work with clients:
- Our combined experience in the sales, marketing, and technology space – both building SaaS platforms, developing sales and marketing strategies, and driving digital transformation with our clients.
- Our proven processes that encompass deep discovery at the start of our engagements through optimization included at the end of our implementations.
- Our pod approach for developing junior talent with senior, experienced administrators and developers. This fills a gap for companies who wish to hire junior personnel but need them to be professionally developed on their deployment.
Press Release: Highbridge Wins CIOReview’s Most Promising CRM Consulting / Service Companies 2020
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (Sept. 16, 2020) – Highbridge, a privately-held Digital Transformation Consulting and Firm and Salesforce Partner—is the recipient of CIOReview’s Most Promising CRM Consulting and Service Companies for 2020. On Sept. 16, CIOReview announced the winners. This year, only 10 companies were recognized internationally for this award.
“We are extremely honored to have been acknowledged by this highly-respected industry recognition program – more so because we are a newcomer to the Salesforce Partner ecosystem and truly believe we have the experience, the process, and the motivation to assist our clients, “states Co-Founder and Vice President Douglas Karr. “We partner with our clients to plan and drive their digital transformation to quickly realize a return on technology investment.”
What separates Highbridge from their competitors is a threefold strategy of developing people, automating processes, and fully integrating and leveraging the platforms necessary. The company was recognized for:
- Their combined experience in the sales, marketing, and technology space – both building SaaS platforms, developing sales and marketing strategies, and driving digital transformation with their clients.
- Their proven processes that encompass deep discovery at the start of their engagements through optimization included at the end of their implementations.
- Their pod approach for developing junior talent with senior, experienced administrators and developers. This fills a gap for companies who wish to hire junior personnel but need them to be professionally developed on their deployment.
Highbridge is also uniquely positioned since they are vendor-agnostic when integrating and developing third-party applications to accomplish the work necessary for their clients. While Salesforce technology provides limitless opportunities to automate internal processes and transform external customer experiences, many companies have trained people, developed proven processes, and have made significant investments in the platforms they already utilize. The team at Highbridge has worked across all clouds, infrastructures, platforms, and associated APIs to accomplish their work.
While the Salesforce ecosystem has some incredible implementation talent and able administrators, the executive-level experience that the partners bring to the table is unheard of. Manash Sahoo helped to develop and scale many of Salesforce’s platforms and integrated hundreds of their clients. Douglas Karr is a renowned marketing technology expert; recognized by Forbes and LinkedIn as one of the top digital marketing experts on the planet. Shane Smith has been intimately involved in negotiating and recommending platforms for thousands of companies. And John Underwood has a proven track record of business development satisfaction with his clients.
Together, the team helps each client develop a digital transformation roadmap and vision for their brands that they, or even other partners, can bring to reality. The ecosystem they are working within has grown significantly over the last decade with many companies taking investment and charging forward with hiring talent. Unfortunately, that inexperience has often left clients unsatisfied and the potential for their technology investment unrealized. Highbridge is 100% self-funded and owned by its partners, with highly competitive salaries and benefits for the premium talent they’ve employed.
Headquartered in Fishers, Indiana, Highbridge is a full-service consulting agency, technology partner, and integration firm, providing strategy, implementation, and execution for enterprise clients in financial technology, healthcare & life sciences, retail & ecommerce, and education & non-profit corporations. Highbridge partners with Salesforce, provides leadership consulting to other Salesforce Partners, provides integration consulting services to Software as a Service Solutions, and also provides full-service administration and development services for its clients when necessary.