Maximize Your Technology Investment WITH CRM AS A SERVICE
Because companies lack internal experience and expertise, they rely on agencies, vendors, demonstrations, and reviews of CRM platforms in their selection. we continue to see the same challenges in organizations achieving their business goals:
- CRM Selection – The right CRM is the platform that can be best utilized to increase internal automation, accelerate sales cycles, improve customer retention, and ultimately grow your business. Contact us before you investigate solutions and we can assist.
- Data Cleanliness – The optimal CRM experience is both internal and external. Internally, sales and marketing teams achieve a 360-degree view of the custom, observe activity across the organization, its systems, and its products and services. Clean data enables accurate reporting, forecasting, and predictions, and can be used to attain a superior customer experience.
- Organizational Adoption – To maximize the effectiveness of a CRM, you must maximize adoption within the organization. An organization that fully leverages automation, integration, and features of a CRM has buy-in. And an organization with maximized adoption achieves superior results.
- Hiring Talent – Companies often struggle with hiring and keeping experienced platform experts or even just hiring enough platform experts. Our team is experienced and can scale with your business and accelerate results. Our clients achieve superior results because we can deploy strategies and solutions effectively across clients rather than a single organization attempting to train and deploy solutions without human resources.
WHO DO WE SERVE?
We’re vendor agnostic and have CRM administrators that work on any platform. Our clients have different scenarios:
- The company lost its internal talent and is seeking resources to bridge the gap while they hire new administrator(s) internally.
- The company lost its internal talent and is seeking a company to train up new administrator(s) that we hire, vet, and train.
- The company lacks enough resources so they augment their internal team with our resources to accelerate and scale their backlog.
- The company wishes to outsource its administration to our team to manage for them.
what are the benefits of outsourcing YOur CRM administration?
Outsourcing your CRM administration has several advantages:
- Cost Savings: Outsourcing CRM administration eliminates the costs associated with hiring, training, and retaining employees, such as salaries, benefits, and other expenses. This will allow you to allocate your resources to other critical areas of your business.
- Expertise: Our team of experienced CRM administrators are experts in managing various CRM systems, ensuring that your data is organized, updated, and secure. With our help, you can focus on your core business operations and let us take care of your CRM administration.
- Flexibility: Outsourcing CRM administration provides you with the flexibility to scale your services up or down based on your business needs. Whether you need additional support during peak seasons or a reduced workload during slow periods, our team can adapt to your requirements.
- Increased Efficiency: With our streamlined processes and automation tools, we can improve your productivity and efficiency.
- Human Resources: By outsourcing, you don’t have to handle the complexities of employee turnover, finding talent, competing with the industry on pay… nor training.
Ultimately, outsourcing your CRM administration can serve your customers better and focus on growing your business.
what are the advantages of using Highbridge?
Because of the range of expertise and experience on our team, our clients see multiple advantages:
- Our contract is lower than the cost of hiring, vetting, training, and paying employees to do the same work.
- Our team has far greater experience across industries, platforms, and strategies and can accelerate adoption, integration, automation, and reporting much faster than internal resources.
- Our team is scalable, and we have multiple resources available for consultation with clients with expertise and experience.
In short, your organization gets to focus on marketing and selling your products and services while we focus on maximizing your return on investment.
FREQUently Asked Questions
- What work is included in CRM as a Service? We’ve written an article on where administration ends and an additional project quote would be required.
- How long is the contract for? Our contracts are a one-year minimum, after which we can do month-to-month but require a 90-day notification of when you’d like the contract ended.
- How many resources do we get? This is negotiated with your contract.