One issue that we continue to see with regard to digital transformation is that companies tend to focus on the platform – from implementation, integration, and usage – but not on optimizing each marketing initiative or campaign. A good discipline for marketers is to ask a series of questions before, during, and after each initiative to maximize the impact of every marketing effort.
The Marketing Initiative Checklist
- What is the audience for this marketing initiative?
- Where is the audience for this marketing initiative?
- What resources need to be allocated to this marketing initiative?
- Are there other efforts that we can coordinate to maximize this initiative’s results?
- How will you measure whether this initiative is successful?
- When can you test and validate your hypothesis?
- What did you learn from this marketing initiative that can be applied to the next?
Download the Checklist PDFMarketing Initiative Checklist