While we work primarily with medium to large enterprise organizations, we don’t exclude small non-profits. The team at Salesforce.org reached out and told us that salesforce partners typically required large engagements to launch clients and asked if we could do anything to serve small non-profits that were launching Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
We answered the call and know we can help… especially in times of need as we’re in today. We’ve put together a cost-effective package to help your non-profit set up your account, import your contacts, and get that first campaign out the door… in two weeks.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Deliverables:
- Configure up to 5 Marketing Cloud Users
- Configure up to 2 User Roles and Permissions
- Import your audience via flat file
- Setup your domain
- Provide you a foundation of subscriber keys
- Account Branding
- Reply Mail Management Set up
- Standard Preference Center Launch
- Walk thru training
- Marketing Cloud template
We do have some restrictions:
- We are only setting up your first campaign.
- We are configuring your account on a shared IP, not a dedicated IP.
- We aren’t integrating any third-party data sources.
- We aren’t implementing any automation sequences.
- You must provide the content for any messaging.
- The timeline is based on the client providing all resources and timely responses.