An ecommerce client requested that Highbridge migrate their Iterable marketing automations into Marketing Cloud Customer Journeys as part of their overall Salesforce implementation. Our team of industry experts has experience with deploying both Iterable and Marketing Cloud.
Instead of depending on the client for data extracts, migration plan, and statements of work, the client added our firm to collaborate within their Iterable account and we were able to fully document the marketing automation workflows in Iterable
The implementation involved:
- Project Management – Detailed task management, weekly progress meetings, alerts, notifications, and updates of expected completion.
- Salesforce Implementation – Including Marketing Cloud, and Mobile Cloud Implementation.
- Third-Party Integrations – An AgileOne CDP integration along with 6 other data sources utilizing Salesforce Exchange Applications, FTP and API integrations.
- Data Discovery – Identifying all data elements, entry points, and assisting their engineering team in updating all of their proprietary connection points.
- Historical Data – Normalizing and importing past customer engagement data into Data Extensions.
- Data Extensions – Building a master data extension to build the current customer journeys from.
- Customer Journeys – Building, testing, reviewing, and optimizing the customer journeys.
- Email Templates – Custom email templates for improved mobile responsiveness and engagement after researching previous Iterable response rates and campaigns.
- IP Warming – Cleansing of email addresses, appending email intelligence, identifying and segmenting lists based on ISP, and importing to custom data extensions for IP Warming Campaign execution.
- Professional Development – How-To Videos, Documentation, 1:1 and 1:Many Employee Trainings
The client is currently transitioning all communications via Marketing Cloud and Mobile Cloud with real-time customer intelligence, a 360-degree view of the customer, and capabilities to extend and improve their marketing efforts utilizing Einstein segmentation, personalization, and conversion optimization.