The analogy that we provide executives when they’re investing in Salesforce technology is that they’re buying a race car. Your company can’t simply jump into the car and expect to win races, you need to customize the car to the race, develop your staff, and continue to enhance and optimize the solution.
Executives are under more pressure than ever to understand the pulse of their business – and at the heart of most businesses is their sales pipeline. In fact:
Highbridge focuses on assisting their clients to fully realize their return on technology investment to digitally transform their business. This requires a focus – not just on implementation – but on talent, strategy, and execution.
Activate is our program that follows a Salesforce technology implementation to build a pipeline framework, establish actionability and adoption, and accelerate the impact of your Salesforce investment.
A healthy Salesforce Pipeline ensures:
- Adoption – you improve adoption, morale, and trust in the platform to drive sales.
- Allocation – you are able to manage, prioritize, and deploy the resources necessary.
- Outcomes – you are able to set and measure your representatives’ goals and monitor their activity in real-time.
- Optimization – with insight into your sales pipeline, you are able to make informed tactical and strategic decisions to improve your pipeline.
- Forecasting – with data properly captured, you are able to develop and accurately forecast your sales.
- Scale – benchmark your pipeline performance across competitors, identify performance drivers, and understand and nurture your sales force.
During your program, Highbridge Sales Leaders work personally with your staff to optimize your pipeline with Salesforce – ensuring talent is developed, processes are implemented, and the platform is fully utilized.
We have a proven track record of Salesforce pipeline implementation that will result in accuracy, actionability, close rates, close acceleration, and yield.
Contact us for a walk-through of our program.